But then again I'm like that...I've always started something, gotten all excited about it and then lose interest. Mild A.D.D me thinks.
I have however wanted to take the moment to specifically thank my friends and family for loving me so much, so I'm doing that here. You guys know who you are. You have helped me move, helped me with Karly, helped me keep my sanity during this pregnancy, and have listened to me gripe and whine about missing my husband. I became a stay at home mom, moved, sent my husband overseas, taken care of a two year old, and been pregnant all in a very short time span. I look back now and wonder what in the hell was I thinking, but would not change a thing because through all these life changes I've found the person I want to be. I'm at last happy.
The person I owe the most thanks to, however is my husband, for giving me this happiness. Yes dear I am by nature a woman and will still find things to gripe about I'm sure, but I'm happy. The sacrafices you have made to support us financially so that I am able to care for our children and be the better housewife I am forever thankful for. My only gripe *snickers* can you find a way to do this and stay home? I miss you like whoa!
While I'm thankful for my friends and family for attempting to keep my mind off my best half being gone, I must admit your attempts are futile. There is no Courtney without Glen. This is her clone that goes into auto-pilot when he has to go away. The real Courtney is curled up in a ball some where struggling to breathe without her air. Good news though, the "oxygen" is returning to my atmosphere very soon and I will once again function fully without glitches. With any luck it will be allowed to stay longer cause Momma is going to start choking once the baby gets here, so I'll need it that much more. By 'it' I of course mean 'him'. ( of note: I was going to say hyperventilating but then I realized that is actually TOO much breathing and I can never have too much Glen)
Anyways back on the subject,(see A.D.D) once again, thanks to all that are near and dear to my heart for your attempts. I love each and every one of you. Now it's time for this clone to go power down and reboot for tomorrow.
Glad your honey will be home soon! Parenting is a team effort and I can't imagine how hard it is without the other part of your team being there every evening to take over.
ReplyDeleteHang in there Momma!
Miss you Court!!! If your ADD allows, you should post more regularly so my lunch break will be filled with you! Love you! Can't wait to see you and Karly & baby #2 soon!!
ReplyDelete